Green Plastic Fillable Crowd Control Barricade OTW
Colorful - Stackable - Sustainable
100% Recyclable - Made in the USA
Delight your guests with beautiful billboard barricades. They’re easy on the eye, safe to handle, simple to store, and designed for advertisements. Crowds will love you, and sponsors will pay you!
Interlocking Billboard Barricades
Unlike steel barricades that bend and rust over time, our plastic pedestrian barricades are brightly colored and attractive. We stock a variety of colors and take custom orders. Our unique design allows billboard barricades to interlock, forming a continuous wall. They can be set up in various configurations to delineate restricted areas and bolted together for additional stability and security.
Safe To Handle
With no sharp edges to contend with, our plastic billboard barricades are friendlier to the people who use them. Our barricades are made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), a superior grade of plastic known for its strength and durability. This means our barricades stand up to weather, transport, and crowds.
Simpler (And Cheaper!) To Store
The Billboard Barricade features rotating support feet that close inward, allowing barricades to nest and stack flat for more efficient storage and transport. You’ll save man hours on set up and you’ll save money on storage.
Designed For Display
Branding, advertising, and directional messaging are easy with our custom billboard barricades. Many of our clients are able to generate additional revenue by selling ad space. We print graphics on corrugated PVC sign board that can stand up to weather just as well as our barricades do. Signs are 28.5” x 36” and are attached with four bolts.
Features and Benefits
- Support feet close inward allowing barricades to nest and stack flat
- Barricades interlock to form a continuous wall
- Superior strength to weight ratio when compared to steel
- Built-in molded inserts hold flags or anchoring posts
- One-year manufacturing defect warranty
- Designed to last a minimum of eight years
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"