Jet Blast Resistant - 100% FOD-Free - Highly Visible
100% Recyclable - Made in the USA
The AR3 Low-Profile Delineator (LPD) was designed to provide airports and heliports with a more substantial alternative to lightweight markers such as cones and delineator posts. The LPD weighs only 5 pounds empty, making it easy to deploy and retrieve. Once ballasted with water it can weigh up to 45 pounds, making it highly resistant to surface winds, jet blast, prop wash, and other environmental challenges. The bright orange plastic, along with high-intensity orange and white reflective sheeting, creates superior visibility for both pilots and ground workers.
Our low-profile airport delineator is perfect for identifying and marking hazardous construction zones but can also be used to mark temporary parking aprons for small general aviation aircraft, or to identify equipment. It can be outfitted with one optional 360-degree solar hazard light as well as one hazard flag to boost visibility. The LPD meets all FAA and Mil-Spec requirements. It is 100% FOD-free and frangible.
Features and Benefits
- Meets FAA A/C 150/5370-2G specifications
- Includes factory-installed high-intensity orange and white reflective sheeting
- 3-degree angled sides increase visibility
- Stackable for easy storage
- “Buy America Act” Compliant
- Safety Orange
- UV-resistant Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Rotationally molded
- Height: 12 in / 30.5 cm
- Length: 12 in / 30.5 cm
- Width: 12 in / 30.5 cm
- Wall: 0.20” / 5.08 mm
- Empty: 5.4 lb / 2.45 kg
- Full: Apprx 45 lb / 20.6 kg*
- *Weight calculation based on 5 standard US gallons of water
- One hazard light
- One hazard flag
- One delineator post
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"