Partition Gate Set with Pattern Gate Panel And Partition Stand
- Compatible with all SelectSpace® partition systems
- gate opens a full 180 degrees
- Adjustable spring caster and removable padlock hasp included
- bolt hole knock-outs for permanent mounting if needed
- Transparent white panels shown in images are for illustration purposes only- additional panels and stands are sold separately
Structure & Design
- Functionality: The gate panel swings open to 180 degrees, laying flat against the other panels to keep walkways clear. The removable padlock hasp, optional bolt-hole knockouts, and adjustable spring caster make it easy to fit your requirements.
- Connections: The SelectSpace® stand spring push-button system allows for quick assembly and disassembly with no hardware to lose.
- Pattern design: Expertly selected to provide optimal privacy, air flow, and noise reduction. To avoid the accidental entrapment of children's fingers, the perforated holes in our partition panels are sized according to the recommendations of IOE/PSTG/01/11/D.R. Version 1.3.
- Compliant: The SelectSpace® partition system adheres to both ADA requirements and the most common sidewalk cafe permit requirements.
- Easy assembly: Designed to be quick and simple to assemble and reassemble.
- Assembled product dimensions (L x H x D): 56” x 34” x 10”
- Entrance width between bases with gate fully opened: 36"
Assembled panel height:
- Floor to Bottom: 4.5" without leg levelers
- Floor to Top: 34" without leg levelers
- Assembled product weight: 43 lbs
- Material: .125” aluminum & .135" stainless steel
- Finish: exterior-rated powdercoat with UV-protective topcoat
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"