The 875 Popular post is a functional, cost effective post. This practical post is ideal for areas with high traffic levels. The UPVC post features 2.0m of Tensabarrier branded webbing.
- Available in 5 colors (Black, Red, Yellow, Blue, White)
- 2-way connectivity
- Features 2.0m of Tensabarrier branded webbing in a select range of colors
- Hard wearing cast iron branded base
- Constant torque webbing retraction
- Five tape ends for user specified applications
- Accommodates the full range of sign holders and leaflet dispensers
- Ideal for outdoor applications
- Pricing makes it cost effective for long queuing environments
- 2.0m webbing extension enables your queue to be more contained due to the more frequent appearance of posts
- The ultimate in flexibility, the Tensabarrier is easy to set up
- Guide customers and employees
- Reduces customer stress by removing ambiguity as to where the customer should queue and by providing separation between individual and queue lines
- Great for theme parks, attraction and tourist environment
More belt colors available.
To place your order from the additional belt colors listed below please enter the belt color name or code into the above belt color dialog box when placing your order. Or email us with your request after placing your order. If needed, please call Sales Support at (800) 500-9980 for assistance with your specifications.
Click for more information about the Tensabarrier custom printed belts
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"