5 Feet Custom Graphic Sidewalk Partition Panel
Structure & Design
- Panel Construction: Made from a single piece of strong, lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum. The top and bottom channels connect to partition stands and add strength by making the panel more rigid. Holes have been punched into the bottom channel to drain water.
- Pattern Design: Expertly selected to provide optimal privacy, air flow, and noise reduction. Particular-sized holes, slots, and designs were chosen with safety considerations in mind (i.e reducing the possibly of fingers getting stuck).
- ADA Compliant: Panel designed to adhere to ADA 642.1 Sidewalk Design Criteria regulations on sidewalk products including pedestrians who use wheelchairs and with low vision.
- Easy Assembly: Go to our Easy Assembly page to learn how simple and quick it is to assemble partitions.
Standard and Custom Options
Standard Options: Products that you can purchase directly on our site are considered standard options. They are the quickest option and ship out in 1-3 weeks, depending on your selections below.
- Standard Panels: Stock patterns in Gray and Black ship out the fastest: 2-3 days on average.
- Graphic Panels: We offer graphic laser cutting for the 5 ft and 7 ft panels. Please email us the graphic with your purchase information for review. The laser cutting process will add around 1-2 weeks to the ship date.
- Color Options: White, Sand, Bright Yellow, Burnt Orange, Brown, Red, Purple, Royal Blue, Sky Blue, Teal, Forest Green, and SelectSpace Green are made-to-order and will add around 2-3 weeks to the ship date.
Custom Options: Contact us for more options including color, finish-type, size, material, and panel design. Lead-times for custom options can range between 4-8 weeks, depending on the complexity of the request.
- Custom Color-Matching Service:Order this service online by selecting “Custom Color” in color options. Please provide the custom color code in field box below or add a note at check out page. RAL color codes provide the best match. Custom Color-Matching Services will add around 3-5 weeks to the ship date.
- Other Custom Options: Please contact us prior to placing your order.
*Lead time depends on your shipping options.
* Partition panels come with no other components. Stands and planters are sold separately.
* Actual panel lengths include the distance of the partition panels and the partition stands from end to
end. (Measurement of panel alone without partition stands – 3’ panel (31.875”), 5’ panel (55.875”), 7’
panel (79.875”). The distance from the end of one panel to the beginning of another panel with a
stand in between is 2 ¼”.
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"