Screenflex STANDARD Portable Room Divider
Screenflex Standard Room Dividers are our most popular line of portable partitions. This noise-absorbing accordion style room divider separates your space into multiple rooms allowing you to expand your services. Our Standard Room Dividers roll into place with ease and provide you with much-needed privacy in seconds. Lock the self-leveling end casters into place and enjoy your newly created space in your school, church, corporation, hospitality, government setting, or anywhere you need division. Use your divider as a freestanding room partition, temporary wall, sound barrier, moveable art display, and much, much more.
With Standard Screenflex Room Dividers You Can Expect the Finest in Quality Construction and Materials
- 3/4-inch closed cell honeycomb core
- Two layers of sound-absorbing fiberglass insulation
- Durable steel end frame creates sturdy room dividers
- Self-leveling caster wheels provide added stability to your room separators
- Longer lengths created with our Multi-Unit Connector
- Next day shipping is available on popular room divider models
Superior Noise Rating
This premier design has earned a .65 NRC noise reduction rating as well as an E84 certified fire safety approval making them a world-class room divider! Need additional information on which of our 38 colors and 36 room divider sizes are best for your facility? Contact one of our qualified sales representatives who will find you the perfect room partition for your room dividing needs.
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"