Airport Barricade Hazard Light
Designed to screw directly into the 10" Low-Profile Airport Barricade, this light also mounts easily to the 24" Low-Profile Airport Barricade and the road-rated Dual-Sign Traffic Wedge when coupled with a basic adapter.
OTW’s latest barricade light is a complete overhaul of our industry leading safety light and includes enhanced features based on customer feedback. Extremely adaptable, our Airport Hazard Light has the capability to easily switch between steady-burn and flashing states. Also, being equipped with more powerful LEDs and improved solar panel efficiency, this model sets a new standard for barricade hazard lights.
Leveraging Surface-Mount Technology (SMT) to manufacture the electrical components, OTW’s innovative model of barricade light triples the number of LEDs, eliminating point brightness and providing a more uniform visual light profile. The Airport Hazard Light retains the convenient threaded base found on our other lights to effortlessly install into OTW airport barricades, without the need for extra hardware. Finally, the Airport Hazard Light will arrive with a rechargeable battery preinstalled, slashing the number of personnel needed to quickly deploy the required safety boundary on your jobsite.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Manual switch to change state from Flashing, to Steady-burn, to Off
- High efficiency solar panel
- Automatic activation when ambient light falls below 60 lux
- Preinstalled 1.2v SC3300 NiMH Battery
- Operating Temperature Range: -4°F to +131°F / -20°C to +55°C
- Water and dust resistant to IP65 standard
- Advanced light diffusion technology
HAZARD LIGHT OUTPUT
- Red LED effective intensity of 9.6 candela
- 60 Flashes/Min
- Nominal Night Range: 2 miles / 3.2 km
- Vertical Divergence: +/- 5°
- Horizontal Output: 360°
MOVEMENT AREAS: FAA AC 150/5370 – 2G
This FAA advisory circular also calls for “Omni-directional red lights either flashing or steady-burning, collapsible barricades, and/or signs to separate all construction/maintenance areas from the movement areas.”
REDUCED VISIBILITY: FAA AC 150/5370 – 2G
“During reduced visibility or night hours, supplement the barricades with red lights, either flashing or steady-burning.
- 10 x 10 x 13cm / 4 x 4 x 5in
- 298g / 10.51oz / .657 lbs
For best battery life we recommend turning the light off when not in use.
AR10x96 Low Profile Barricade
*AR24x96 Mid Profile Barricade
AR3 Low Profile Airport Delineator
Previously available models:
- Airport Barricade Hazard Light - Flashing - ARL-FLR-CN
- Airport Barricade Hazard Light - Military Grade - ARL-MIL
- Airport Barricade Hazard Light - Steady Burn - ARL-SBR-CN
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"