Turn Your Barricades Into Billboards
Barricades are typically used to manage large crowds where exposure of logos or promotional messages has a major impact. Barricade jackets are an ideal way to turn your barricades into high impact billboards. The 8' x 3.5' size of a barricade makes it an ideal medium to display large, highly visible logos and messages for your company or event sponsors. Made from stretchy Spandex our jackets are weather resistant, durable and available in a wide range of colors. The jackets are digitally printed in an unlimited number of colors and can be supplied to fit all brands of barricades.
- Lightweight, Wrinkle Free
- Combined Polyester
- Dye Sublimated
- Saddle Construction
- 2 Sides
- Open Corners
- Hem w/ Grommets
- Zippers are extra $20 per jacket.
- Material: Spandex
Solid Color Jackets (no printing)
Here is a PDF with all standard color options.
How to Order
If you are purchasing crowd control barricades from us we will make the jackets to perfectly fit.
If you have your own barricades, after placing your order online or over the phone, we will need you to measure your barricades, fill this form and email or fax it to us.
For the custom printed jackets please email us your graphics files and a description of how you want the graphics to be printed.
We will create a mockup and will email to you for your approval. The jackets will be printed only after you approve the design. Custom products are prepaid and not returnable.
Do you have any samples that we can see?
Yes, we can send a sample.
We will “authorize” your credit card for the cost of the jacket, once you inspect it, please send the sample jacket back to us with a provided pre-paid shipping label. When we will receive the sample back, “authorization” on your card will be waived, if we don’t get the sample back within 3 weeks, we will charge your card. You can place an order online, write in the order comments “I want to see the sample” and we will send you one, or contact us.
Is there bleed through of the design when the jacket is exposed to sunlight?
Depending on the sunlight minimal sunlight bleed through depending on the UV sensitivity of the colors were chosen for printing.
Do the ribs bleed through and can you see the ribs on the barricade through the jacket?
You can not see the rib of the barricades through the jacket.
Is there a warranty for dye-sub spandex jackets.
There is no warranty for the spandex dye sub jackets. They would be covered during the shipping period to delivery.
Depending on the exposure to sunlight the dye-sub jackets should last for a year with outdoor use. With indoor use, that jacket color should last a long time.
What is the shipping weight?
Each cover weighs approximately 4 lbs. We fit 10 per 30x12x12 box.
Do you add zippers on jackets
Please note our covers are not zippered. We produce to spec, so please let us know your specific requirements and we can finish accordingly. The upcharge for a zipper closure on the left and right sides or bottom is $20 per barricade cover.
Customer Picture Gallery
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"