Lightweight Aluminum Crowd Control Barricade makes it easy to secure the perimeter of a crowd or large event. This barricade is durable and corrosion-resistant, making it a long-lasting and maintenance-friendly product.
The barricade requires only two people for easy installation. Our advance corner gate allows for versatility, enabling you to set your barricades at any angle. Each section is equipped with a simple locking mechanism to effectively create a secure barricade that takes only minutes to assemble.
The Aluminum Crowd Control Barricade has a clear coat finish to prevent corrosion. There is an integral step on the rear of each barricade section for security personal to conduct crowd surveillance. Each barricade section can be compactly folded to fit most storage spaces. A Barricade Cart is also available for easy transport and storage.
Heavy-Duty Crowd Control Barricade is manufactured to withstand the most demanding circumstances of any venue. These lightweight, steel and aluminum constructed barricade sections only require two people for set up and takedown. In addition, each section is equipped with the most effective – and yet the most simple – locking mechanism on the market, so that barricade walls of all sizes take only minutes to assemble. Each section can be folded compactly to fit almost any storage space. The modular Crowd Control Barricade is sure to complement any performance.
The Versa-Corner is constructed from lightweight aluminum and comes with a clear or black powder coat finish. It provides flexibility to configure your barricades at nearly any angle and is designed with a swivel connection that allows the assembly to be used as an access gate or cable pass-thru
- Integral step on barricade for security personnel to stand on and control the crowd
- Barricades lock together side-by-side to prevent crowd from breaking barricade wall
- Powder coat or corrosion resistant clear coat finish on barricade to prevent rust
- Set up barricade wall in minutes with only two people
- Folds down into storage position with one quick motion
- Storage carts are available; each holds up to 10 barricade
Heavy-Duty Crowd Control Barricade complies with the following:
- Material: HREW 14 gauge steel tubing and steel plate with steel mesh face panels or aluminum tubing, aluminum plate with aluminum mesh face
- Finish: Corrosion resistant clear coat
- Dimension: 54.85” L x 48” W x 48” H
- Weight: 122 lbs/55.3 kg (Aluminum)
BARRICADE CART SCHEMATICS
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"