Extra Long 55'-75' ft. "WallPro 750" Retractable Wall Mounted Belt Barrier
- Available with 55’ and 75’ belt lengths the 750 model is the longest self-retracting wall mount on the market.
- The housing is made of aluminum so is incredibly strong and weather resistant.
- Due to the extreme belt length we have taken great care to engineer the spring mechanism so the belt stands straight and does not sag.
- The unit is supplied complete with mounting bracket, wall fixings, and receiver clip so you do not have to order multiple items to receive a functional product.
- The standard model is supplied with a yellow/black diagonal striped (chevron) belt but any of our belt options can be fitted for an upcharge.
The WallPro 750 is a wall mounted retracting belt barrier designed for restricting access in very long span applications such as warehouses, machine guards, and airport tarmacs. The belt mechanism is protected by a heavy-duty housing designed for outdoor use and is supplied with a wall mounting bracket for attachment to any vertical surface. The mounting bracket is adjustable allowing the belt unit to be set so the belt can be pulled out at any angle.
5 Belt Designs - Same Price
- Yellow/Black - Diagonal Stripes
- Yellow/Black - "CAUTION-DO NOT ENTER"
- Yellow/Black - "AUTHORIZED ACCESS ONLY"
- Red/White - "AUTHORIZED ACCESS ONLY"
- Red/White - "NO PARKING"
- 30+ more belt colors are available for an additional fee, also can be custom printed with your design.
Belt End Options
Connects to a receiver clip (supplied)and locks in place.
Wraps around any vertical structure and clips back onto the belt.
The head unit can be simply removed from the wall mount bracket so the same unit can be used on multiple mounting brackets within your facility. The head unit can be simply removed from the wall mount bracket so the same unit can be.
|Belt Length:||40' to 75'|
NOTE: When retracting the belt were commend walking it back into the unit. Allowing the belt to drag on the ground can damage the belt end and cause the belt to twist.
- Heavy duty ABS body, durable and weather proof
- Woven nylon belt, won't fray or pucker
- Adjustable mount, belt can pull out at an angle
- Locking belt end so belt can't accidentally detach
- Belt brake for slow safe belt retraction
- Detachable from mount (needs wrench) - one head can be used on multiple mounts
The old design was discontinued in 2019, the enclosure was made of aluminum and it was twice as heavy. Heavy-duty ABS plastic is an extremely durable material that is being used now. If you must have an aluminum unit, please inquire.
Here is the image of the old design below.
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"