Merchandising Wheel with Bowl
- Height: 4" (8.6" with bowl)
- Diameter: 12"
- Maximum Clip Strip Length: 31"
The Merchandizing Wheel can be used alone or with the Queue Solutions Display Bowl to optimize the merchandizing capacity of your queue barriers. The wheel simply slips onto the top of the barrier and has capacity for up to 8, 12 station Clip Strips. When merchandized the Merchandizing Wheel provides and eye catching retail display right in the best impulse buy location, the customer queue. The wheel’s high capacity reduces the frequency of restocking. If used as a standalone fixture all 8 positions can be loaded allowing the unit to be merchandized through 360 degrees, if used at the end of the queue line 7 positions are available and when at a mid point in the line 6 positions can be merchandized.
- Does not exceed the diameter of the base, no obstruction of the queue
- Can be merchandized through 360 degrees when used as a standalone fixture.
- High capacity, up to 8, 12 station Clip Strips can be loaded requiring fewer restocks.
- Available with a Display Bowl for extra capacity.
- Easy to fit and remove, no tools required.
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"