Floor SOCKET CAP (Optional "Add-on")
This stainless steel floor socket cap is designed to cover the floor socket if you need to remove the Museum & Art Gallery Stanchion temporarily.
Museum & Art Gallery Stanchion, 16" Tall, Removable with Floor Socket
A SLEEK LOOK WITH A LOW PROFILE
Q-Cord™ Art Stanchion barriers have the same clean, architectural look and feel as the Q-Cord Retractables line, but in a smaller form for discreet use in galleries and exhibitions. The new, exclusive Twist & Lock Tops prevent loss of component parts and ensure the system retains its sleekly designed look over time. Q-Cord Art Stanchions create a clear division between what they surround and separate without disturbing sightlines to the exhibit.
- Surrounding Works of Art & Special Objects
- Creating "No Touch Zones"
- Defining Visitor Separation
- Protecting Displays
FINISHES AVAILABLE IN:
- Brushed Stainless Steel
- Grey Powder Coat
- Black Powder Coat
- White Powder Coat
- Anodized Aluminum
- Custom Finishes
Wood Floor Socket
The socket for wood floors has a small flange at the top of the socket with screw holes to help stabilize the installation in the wood floor.
Masonry Floor Socket
Description & Specifications
Installation - some customers use an industrial grade epoxy or a hydraulic cement to fix the sockets in the ground. The materials used really depends on what your installer feels comfortable using with your floor.
When the sockets are installed, the installer must ensure that the socket is completely level. If it is not level, your posts will look all crooked when installed. If the socket is tilted, even by what seems a little bit, the post will look drastically tilted. We would recommend testing the position of the sockets by putting the post into the socket before it is installed to ensure that it is level and then remove the post to finish the installation. Removing debris from the socket will also help with a clean, level installation as well.
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"