- Material: Polycarbonate
- Depth: 5"
- Dimension: 12.5" diameter
The Display Bowl is a simple, low cost method of turning your customer queue barriers into an amazingly effective merchandizing fixture. The bowl is fitted with an adapter that allows you to simply slip the bowl onto the top of the barrier; adapters are available to fit all major barrier brands, including Queue Solutions' QueueMaster and QueuePro product lines. Made from tough, crystal clear polycarbonate, the Display Bowl is an ideal fixture for those small items suited to the impulse buy environment on the checkout line.
- Made from high-clarity scratch-resistant polycarbonate
- Large capacity for fewer re-stocks
- Easy to fit and remove; no tools required
- Adapters available to fit all major brands of retracting belt barrier
- Available with an optional 7" x 5.75" pricing strip
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"