Pre-cut Cord with Thumbscrews for "Q-Cord" Stanchion
These cords are designed for use with the Cord Wall Terminator in between a wall and a "Q-Cord" Museum Stanchion with Retractable 7' Cord
How to Order
Select the length maximum 8' ft. If you want us to make an exact length, please email us the details after placing your order. For example, "please make the cord for a 5' ft 3" inch opening". We will account for the stretch in the cord so the cords don't droop.
Price is per cord, please order two for a double cord stanchion.
It's a custom made product, therefore it's not returnable.
How to Install
To set up a cord barrier in between two walls you will need to:
- Install the Cord Wall Terminator on the left wall.
- Connect the Pre-cut Cord to the Wal Terminator and connect the other end to the "Q-Cord" Museum Stanchion.
- Use one or more "Q-Cord" Stanchion to form a continuous barrier. Every stanchion has a cord inside that retracts up to 7 ft. 39" height stanchion has two cords, 20" height stanchion has one cord, both are ADA compliant.
- Install the Cord Wall Terminator on the right wall and connect the retractable cords to it from the last stanchion.
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"