Retracta-Cade Light Kits
Attention-grabbing LED lights slide into the top of the Retracta-Cade crowd control barrier for increased visibility in day or night.
- Red, yellow or blue lights available
- Hard carrying case conveniently charges and stores six LED lights
- Each light includes 9 patterns (flashing, stead-on, rotating, etc.)
- Waterproof and impact-resistant
- Can be removed from magnetic Retracta-Cade adapters and used for other applications such as road ‘flares’
- Kit includes 6 rechargeable LED lights, 6 magnetic adapters, wall charger, car charger and hard carrying case
- 9 light patterns including rotating, steady-on, alternating blinks, single blinks and more
- Run time varies from 7-50 hours depending on the light pattern before requiring charge
- Lithium Ion 850mAh~3.7V battery with a 5+ year life
- Weighs 6.5 lbs.
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"