(60-second, 1-finger deployment)!
- SECURELY LOCKS IN BOTH THE UP & DOWN POSITIONS!!
- 100% SELF-CONTAINED - (NO MORE HAULING, LIFTING OR FORKLIFTS)
- 100% MANUAL OPERATION (NO MORE LEAKY NITROGEN OR MESSY HYDRAULICS)
- 100% MADE IN THE USA
- One finger counterbalance
- 100% manual operation
- Deployable in seconds
- Optional Decorative Bollard Sleeve
- No forklifts needed
- No maintenance required
- Shallow mount — under 3’
- Approx. 12′ clear opening
- No trailers, moving, storing
- Decorative sleeves (pictured in orange) are optional. It comes standard with the square steel bollard.
- An optional sump pump is available for the drains. French drains (natural gravity earth drains) are included, but the sump pump is optional.
The MinuteMan Bollard 1200MRB Barrier System is a vehicular barrier solution that can be deployed quickly with a single finger in 60 seconds. It securely locks in both raised and lowered positions. This 100% self-contained, manually operated system is entirely made in the USA. The all-steel construction with galvanization ensures durability, while the included installation kit with rebar and drains facilitates easy setup and maintenance. It's designed for places requiring vehicular barrier protection with ease of deployment, eliminating the need for forklifts or offsite bollard storage.
Each bollard weighs over 350 lbs and can be moved into the up or down position in seconds without the assistance of forklifts or machinery. Bollards are positioned 4 feet apart (on center) and 34.5” above grade (with sleeve).
- Parks & Recreation
- Sports Stadiums
- Concert Venues
- Military Bases
- Federal Buildings
- Churches & Synagogues
- Government & Municipalities
- Shopping Malls, Store Fronts
Previously named: "MinuteMan Bollards MM2000"
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"