Frequently Asked Questions
Can I order less than 6 units at this price?
The custom setup cost is calculated in the cost of the first 6 units. We can sell fewer than 6, but there will be a $25 surcharge for each unit. Example: if you buy 2 stanchions the extra fee will be $100. To order, place the order online and write in the order notes "I only need 2 stanchions" once we see this note we will manually adjust your order before charging your card. You can also contact us to place the order.
Do you offer additional discounts?
We do offer additional discounts for quantities of 25+ ,50+ please inquiry.
Which printing method do you recommend?
We recommend dye-sublimation, the end product is of better quality and better looking overall. Silk screening is limited to 1 color, added ink makes the belt slightly thicker, but it's a little bit cheaper. See more!
What is custom printed stanchion return policy?
All custom product orders must be prepaid in full and are not returnable. If your order has to be canceled after it was placed, but before it was shipped, we may issue a partial refund less all cost of preparing and printing the belts.
If there is a manufacturer’s defect we will replace it at our cost, please inspect your package when it arrives and let us know if there are any issues within 7 days.
How does belt printing work?
We will need you to email us information on what do you want to be printed on the belt.
- If text printing, exact wording, and spacing requested
- If logo printing, please e-mail us a copy of the exact logo to be printed. (Logo must be in high-resolution EPS or AI file format.)
Our design department will create a mockup and will email you for your approval before printing the belts.
More details about custom belt printing: Click Here
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"