Temporary Construction Fence 6'x12' Lightweight Panel, Easy Cary Mesh, 28 Lbs
This product includes the panel only. You will need at least these parts to create a fence. We offer many more optional temporary fencing accessories.
- Temporary Construction Fence Leg - Tube Stand
- Fence Coupler (Standard) or Fence Coupler HD (Gripper) - Some customers use just one coupler on top; on the bottom, the legs hold the panels; others use 2 couplers.
Packaging - panels are sold in bundles of 32 or 12, because of shipping bundles cannot be broken.
Ships on a truck from one of the two US factories:
whichever one is closer and the freight cost is the lowest.
$17.00 discount per panel - how it works. We usually deliver within one week of ordering, and a maximum of 14 days. If delivery in 30 days of ordering works for you, we can apply a $17 discount per panel because of our savings in manufacturing and logistics.
More InfoZND Temporary Fencing
Modular mesh temporary fencing has proven to be extremely popular with our customers in the construction and event management industries for site demarcation, crowd management and to direct the public away from hazards and into secure areas.
All our temporary fencing is manufactured at our state-of-the-art facilities in Statesville and Madera.Frame
Manufactured using SmartWeld technology that delivers 70% stronger welds than traditional techniques, the robust frames of ZND panels improve both safety and product longevity.
ZND panel are available in two frame styles, with both the ‘Square-Top’ and ‘Round-Top’ styles having advantages.Welded Wire Mesh
Welded to the frame at every point, a welded wire mesh temporary fencing panel is safer, more secure and durable than the chain link mesh that dominates the US market today. Low maintenance and storage friendly, welded wire mesh is also aesthetically pleasing, giving ZND Temporary Fencing panels the taut, uniform and professional appearance highly valued at events.
ZND’s welded wire mesh comes in two types; Standard and Anti-Climb.Standard Mesh
Our standard welded wire mesh is both more secure and more durable than traditional chain link, making it suitable for most applications of temporary fencing.Anti-Climb
As the name suggests, Anti-Climb mesh is more resistent to being scaled, the narrower aperture of the mesh making it difficult for a person to grip or gain a foothold effectively or cut through.Storage and Transport
A great benefit of welded wire mesh is that it leaves no protruding wires that can become entangled. When combined with the far more robust frame this enables ZND panels to be stored in dedicated stillages.
Stillage units protect inventory, speed up un/loading times, and are stackable so allow for more efficient use of storage space.Stabilizing Temporary Fencing
Wind is the persistent enemy of temporary fencing. A single insufficiently supported panel can not only compromise the security of site and be a potential hazard to people & property in the area, but it can also cause a cascade effect that brings down an entire installation.
We have developed a range of professional stabilization solutions for temporary fence panels to help ensure that does not happen. Each solution has been wind load tested with ZND panels to assess their performance.Stronger, Safer, Smarter Temporary Fencing
ZND is the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality temporary fencing and pedestrian barriers with production facilities in the USA, the UK the Netherlands and Poland. ZND products have a well-deserved reputation for safety and have been employed for crowd control at some of the world’s largest and most prestigious events.
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"