The 886 Heavy Duty post is perfect for indoor or outdoor use and features a plastic post. The base has easy to carry handles and is stackable for easy storage.
- Single line post available with screw or bayonet fixings. Dual line available with screw fixing only.
- More solid physical barrier, protecting people from dangerous areas
- Recycled rubber stackable base
- Detachable plastic post available in five colors
- Can be shipped flat packed
- Available in twin pack, providing lower freight costs
- Single or dual line versions
- Easy to carry handles on the base
- Rubber ring around the post, providing added protection in storage
- Modular cassette design offering four-point anti-tamper connection as standard
- Constant torque webbing retraction
- 2.3m and 3.65m webbing options
- Accommodates the full range of sign holders and leaflet dispensers
- Ideal for use indoors and out doors in warehouse, loading bags, construction sites and manufacturing
- Hard wearing base can be walked on or driven over and will still retain its shape
- Post and base detach from one another, making them easy to store
- Base has carry handles molded into the rubber
- The ultimate in flexibility, the Tensabarrier is easy to set up and simple to store
- Guide and inform your customers and employees
- Easily achieve the optimum queue layout for your floor space
- Reduces customer stress by removing ambiguity as to where the customer should queue by proviseparation between individuals and queue lines
- Durable and hard-wearing dye print that does not scratch or deteriorate
- Digitally printed webbing offers branding opportunities
More belt colors available.
To place your order from the additional belt colors listed below please enter the belt color name or code into the above belt color dialog box when placing your order. Or email us with your request after placing your order. If needed, please call Sales Support at (800) 500-9980 for assistance with your specifications.
Click for more information about the Tensabarrier custom printed belts
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"