Tensabarrier 970XL with 60’ ft. NightView Reflective Yellow/Black Belt
A unique wall unit that rotates 180 degrees to cordon off any area at a variety of angles.
Features and Benefits
- Market first offering the longest webbing length within a retractable wall mounted unit.
- Containing Tensator’s NightViewTM reflective webbing, the unit creates a highly visible solution to improve safety.
- The unit can easily be tensioned off at any length up to 60 feet.
- An ideal solution for cordoning off large areas such as vehicle entrances, exits and loading bays.
- Weather resistant unit for use in outdoor areas.
- Powder coated steel unit, with a visible colored yellow casing and black handle
- Robust hand wound mechanism to retract the webbing back into the unit
- Tensioning mechanism allows for the webbing to be tensioned off at any length.
- Contains 60 feet of outdoor anti-static yellow and black chevron NightViewTM webbing
- Wall fixing materials are not included and will depend on the wall or surface the unit is being mounted to.
- An optional locking mechanism is available. This allows for the webbing to be locked so it cannot be wound back into the unit by anyone unauthorised to do so.
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"