Create a more effective barrier than cones alone.
The innovative and simple topper transforms a series of standard traffic cones into an adaptable, cost-effective temporary barrier system for roadside, health & safety, maintenance and engineering applications. The Topper unit fits to the top of any standard cone and incorporates 3.65 metres of retractable webbing. By pulling the tape from one unit then connecting it to the top of another cone (placed up to 3.65 metres away) a temporary highly visible barrier is created.
- Contains 3.65m of high visibility chevron webbing (red/white, blue/white, green/white) in each cassette, which connects cones together
- 4-way connectivity
- High visibility orange Topper
- Robust, hard wearing construction
- Easy to use
- Instant, temporary cone barrier
- Durable & hardwearing dye print that does not scratch or deteriorate
- Cassette retracting system supported by a 2-year warranty
- Barrier is more effective than a simple road cone
- Ideal for construction sites, maintenance, warehousing companies and highways agencies.
More belt colors available.
To place your order from the additional belt colors listed below please enter the belt color name or code into the above belt color dialog box when placing your order. Or email us with your request after placing your order. If needed, please call Sales Support at (800) 500-9980 for assistance with your specifications.
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"