"A robust and safe passenger guidance solution for airlines that reduces passenger on-plane waiting times. With single-direction fast and easy deployment,the APG saves airport and airline operators both time and money." Lawrence has used expertise gained as the world leader in queue management solutions to develop the APG system.This new trolley and caddy system satisfies the requirement for a portable,robust solution to ensure passengers don't stray or encroach into dangerous or hazardous under-wing areas.Because the APG is deployed in a single direction it is the ideal time saving solution for airports, crowd handlers and airlines that need to guarantee passenger safety during boarding and departing of aircraft.
APG features the patented Tensabarrier® retractable belt cassette to allow fast and easy deployment, as well as condensed storage.When required, the APG unit is positioned and then extended in one direction to form a high visiibility guidance barrier. Once the APG has been used it can be quickly and safely removed for storage. Currently in use in aiports in Europe and the USA.
Features & Benefits
- Creates a physical barrier to restrict passenger access
- Cuts passenger on-plane waiting time
- Robust steel frame
- High-visibility frame with diagonal striped safety belts
- Wheels and hand-grips are chemical resistant, hardwearing rubber
- Extends up to 105 feet or 32 metres (using four caddys)
- Cost effective way to manage passenger movements
- Easy to manoeuvre and deploy, use and store
- Tensabarrier® retractable belt cassettes
- Single or dual belt options
- Locking wheels for stability
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"