The Flat top model has a contemporary look and is ideal for giving a touch of traditional style in modern settings. The Flat features heavy gauge steel construction and cast iron base for maximum service life and is available in a wide range of specialty finishes and colors. We take great care to ensure that polished finishes have a mirror look and that satin finishes are hand turned to ensure a smooth, even effect.
This model can be fitted with our full range of sign frames and we recommend matching the Flat with one of our range of premium ropes.
- Height: 39"
- Weight: Dome Base - 20lbs / Flat Base – 21lbs
- Post OD: 2"
- Base Diameter: Dome Base – 12.5" / Flat Base – 14"
- Construction: Post – steel or stainless steel. Base - cast iron
- Floor Protector: Dome Base – Full Circumference. / Flat Base – Full Coverage
- Assembly: Simple assembly, no tools required
- Warranty: 3 years
- Packaging: Ships flat packed no tools required to assemble or if requested (email or add a note in the order comments box) we can ship assembled, it will add 40-70% to the shipping cost, it will be added manually after you place the order
Weatherizing (clear powder coat on post, double powder coat on base) add $59.00
Custom powder coats and specialty finishes have a 2 week lead time, small quantities may incur a surcharge
SHIPPING DIMENSIONS (packaged 2 in a box, sold individually - price is listed for one stanchion).
- Flat Base: Carton Size W 17"x L 35"x H 7", Weight 43lbs
- Dome Base: Carton Size: W 15"x L 36" x H 8" Weight: 42lbs
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"