Steel Construction - Security and Privacy - Easy Installation
Add extra security and privacy with our steel Barricade Fence Panel, designed to integrate with both of our 42” high Jersey shape barricades.
The frame and posts are made with 1 3/8” galvanized pipe and the post supports are made of robust 1 1/2” galvanized square tubing. Routing clamps at the base of the panel secure to the post supports and allow the posts to adjust horizontally, making installation easy. Once installed, the fence panel will add an additional five feet above the 42” tall barricade creating an overall height of 8’ 6”.
Fence panels are typically used when a construction site borders traffic or pedestrian causeways. If debris or privacy are concerns, mesh fabric can be added to create a more pleasing appearance. Because the fence panel integrates with our standard construction barricades and TL-3 rated traffic barricades, they are useful in many applications. We can help you decide which combination of products is right for your situation.
Features and Benefits
- Adds security and privacy
- Integrates with Water-filled Jersey Barricade 32"H x 72"L and Water-filled Jersey LCD Barricade 42"H x 72"L (HDPE) TL-3 rated
- Stands 8’ 6” from the ground when installed
- Galvanized Steel
- Width of panel: 70.75 in
- Height of panel (not including post supports): 60 in
- Height of post supports: 61 in
- Height of posts: 50 in
- FTL Capacity: 300 units - 1,800 linear feet.
Add extra security and privacy to any site with our new Vehicle and Pedestrian Gate Adapter Kit to create custom security access points.
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"