Protect people and property with highly visible, long lasting polyethylene barrier and barricade systems.
- Will not crumble or break after multiple deployments like concrete barriers.
- Ideal for crowd, and traffic control, checkpoints, and security
- Create continuous lines or curves angled up to 90 degrees with an easy to use swivel pin design
- Molded-in recessed handles make for easy handling.
- Large, threaded top fill-port and dual bottom drain plugs make it easy to load and unload with sand or water ballast.
- Two molded-in pockets on top of barrier accept standard blinking lights.
- Flat side surfaces easily accept reflective striping.
- Durable polyethylene construction stands up to harsh weather conditions and resists cracks and dents upon impact.
- High resistance to sunlight and ultraviolet radiation means the product stays in service longer.
- Bright colors improve safety and are easier to see than concrete or wood.
- Lightweight design makes handling easy.
- FHWA MASH TL-1 approved as a Longitudinal Channelizing Device (LCD).
Designed with the user in mind, the Water-filled GUARDSAFE 36 is adaptable to the needs of almost anyone looking to purchase barricades for their next project.
There are a lot of barriers in the marketplace now, but ours started it all. Remcon Plastics has been creating high-quality, durable roto-molded barriers for more than 30 years. In fact, in 1990, while working as a supplier in the plastic barrier industry, we created the standard that is still used today. Since then, we’ve been listening to what our customers need, and along the way, we’ve modified our products to fit those needs.
You can download your Fence Topper Panel for "Guardsafe 36" Installation Instruction here.
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"