Heavy Duty - Supports Fencing - Water-Filled
100% Recyclable - Made in the USA
The MB42x72 JSS barricade provides robust dependability for nearly every application. Leveraging the strengths of rotational molding, this barricade provides exceptional durability, even in extremely cold temperatures. It has been successfully deployed in northern Alaska and parts of Canada and can withstand severe weather conditions. It is ideal for use in low-speed construction zones, temporary or semi-permanent security applications, military bases, and for hazard identification. This barricade is the true workhorse of our product line. All of our barricades are easy to deploy and adjacent units nest seamlessly to form a continuous wall and maneuver around obstacles. They are designed to be filled with water, but sand can also be used when more weight is needed. These parts have been used all over the world, in every possible scenario and have consistently exceeded expectations.
Features and Benefits
- Exceptional environmental durability
- Manufactured in OSHA approved orange and white
- Can be ballasted with water or sand
- Built-in post receptors can accommodate Water-filled Barricade Fence Panels
- Spin welds accommodate additional hazard lights
- Safety orange
- Custom colors available
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Rotationally molded
- Height: 42 in / 106.7 cm
- Length: 72 in / 182.9 cm
- Width: 24 in / 61 cm
- Empty: 78 lb / 35 kg
- Ballasted: 953 lb / 432 kg
- * Max recommended fill is 20 in. or 105 gallons of water (weight calculation based on standard US gallons of water)
- Post Height: 50 in / 127 cm
- Fence Height: 60 in / 152 cm
- Total Height: 110 in (9 ft 2 in) / 279 cm
- Width: 70.75 in (5 ft 10 3/4 in) /180 cm
- NSN# 5660-01-466-5341OTW MB-42×72 JSS HD – Safety Orange
- NSN# 5660-01-466-5339OTW MB-42×72 JSS HD – Safety Yellow
- NSN# 5660-01-466-5342OTW MB-42×72 JSS HD – Natural White
- NSN# 5660-01-466-5343OTW MB-42×72 JSS HD – Olive Drab Green
- NSN# 5660-01-466-5340OTW MB-42×72 HD JSS – Desert Tan
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"