6’ durable plastic parade barricade that is easy to set up and store.
- Double wall, thick panel
- Sturdy and durable
- Rubber feet are securely attached
- Made of recycled rubber
- Keep units from sliding while stacked
- In-line barricades won't pull apart
- Allows for various configurations
- Adjusts to uneven ground
- Both sides of barricade
Made in the U.S.A.
- Order sheeting on one or both sides of the panels, or none.
- Retroreflective striped sheeting available in Engineer Grade and High Intensity Prismatic Grade.
- Sheeting area is 5.5"H x 51"L
All Available Models
|2004-O||Plastic Crowd Barrier CROWDCADE, 2004-O, Orange, No sheeting., NONE|
|2004-O-EGL||Pedestrian Control Barricade CROWDCADE, 2004-O-EGL, Orange. Engineer Grade Striped sheeting on one side of the barricade, LEFT|
|2004-O-EGR||Temporary Plastic Barrier CROWDCADE, 2004-O-EGR, Orange. Engineer Grade Striped on one side of the barricade, RIGHT|
|2004-O-EGLR||Portable Crowd Control Solutions CROWDCADE, 2004-O-EGLR, Orange. Engineer Grade Striped sheeting on both sides of the barricade, LEFT/RIGHT|
|2004-O-HIPL||Safety Barricade for Events CROWDCADE, 2004-O-HIPL, Orange. High Intensity Prismatic Grade Striped sheeting on one side of the barricade, LEFT|
|2004-O-HIPR||Outdoor Plastic Barricade CROWDCADE, 2004-O-HIPR, Orange. High Intensity Prismatic Grade Striped on one side of the barricade, RIGHT|
|2004-O-HIPLR||Indoor Pedestrian Barrier CROWDCADE, 2004-O-HIPLR, Orange. High Intensity Prismatic Grade Striped sheeting on both sides of the barricade, LEFT/RIGHT|
|2004-W||Plastic Roadway Barrier CROWDCADE, 2004-W, White, No sheeting., NONE|
|2004-W-EGL||Lightweight Crowd Control Barrier CROWDCADE, 2004-W-EGL, White. Engineer Grade Striped sheeting on one side of the barricade, LEFT|
|2004-W-EGR||High-Density Polyethylene Barricade CROWDCADE, 2004-W-EGR, White. Engineer Grade Striped on one side of the barricade, RIGHT|
|2004-W-EGLR||UV-Resistant Plastic Barrier CROWDCADE, 2004-W-EGLR, White. Engineer Grade Striped sheeting on both sides of the barricade, LEFT/RIGHT|
|2004-W-HIPL||Interlocking Plastic Barricade CROWDCADE, 2004-W-HIPL, White. High Intensity Prismatic Grade Striped sheeting on one side of the barricade, LEFT|
|2004-W-HIPR||Durable Plastic Barricade for Concerts CROWDCADE, 2004-W-HIPR, White. High Intensity Prismatic Grade Striped on one side of the barricade, RIGHT|
|2004-W-HIPLR||Pedestrian Safety Barrier CROWDCADE, 2004-W-HIPLR, White. High Intensity Prismatic Grade Striped sheeting on both sides of the barricade, LEFT/RIGHT|
Crowd control barrier packaging options: assembled or disassembled?
Shipping disassembled - knocked-down (most popular).
Most barriers are packaged 2 in a box, when you receive the shipment you will have to twist the pole in to the base, instructions will be inside the box, usually no tools required.
We can ship posts fully assembled in the factory, there is a small charge for it, but you don’t have to do anything else just unpack it at the location. A small portion of our barriers can only be shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost to ship SMALL orders (up to 25 posts) assembled will be 2 to 3 times higher, because the box will become very large and carriers will charge so called “dimensional weight”. Example: to ship two 25 Lbs post disassembled posts in 1 box, the billable weight is 50 Lbs for both posts, to ship them assembled - each post will be boxed individually in a 42x15x15" box, each box actual weight is 26 Lbs, but the “dimensional” - billable weight is 57 Lbs each, or 114 Lbs.
- Shipping cost to ship LARGE orders (25 or more assembled posts) will be virtually the same. Large heavy orders are being shipped using the most economical method - LTL, boxes are shipped on pallets, the dimensional weight is not applicable in this case. For more details click here
- Large order shipping cost has to be calculated and quoted manually after you place your order.
- We can always use your carrier to ship, the shipping charge from us will be $0, you will be charged by your carrier depending to your rates.
"Free Shipping" packaging options:
Products that are sold with “Free shipping” are shipped “Knocked-down”, if you select “Assembled” a shipping charge will be added in addition to the $9 packaging fee. If your order is for 25 post or more and ships LTL, no extra shipping is charged. For more packaging information click here<- Return to main page "Shipping-and-Returns"